|Sunday||12:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
Closed on statutory holidays.
– 3 cloves
– About half a stick of cinnamon
– 4 cardamon
– 1 black tea bag (of your choice)
– About ½ cup of your preferred choice of milk (I usually use oat milk)
– About 2-4 teaspoons sugar
– Grind the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom finely. It doesn’t have to be fully ground, just enough to bring the flavour of the spices out
– Boil water and add your spices to the pot. Boil on low until the water changes colour and you can smell the spices in the air (again this is up to preference, I usually do this for about 20 minutes to 35, depending on how much time I have)
– Add your tea bag to the mixture until it is fully steeped (about 4-6 minutes). Make sure you take the teabag out before the next step or the tea will be very bitter.
– Add your milk and sugar at this stage. Make sure to not over boil the milk!
– Allow the tea to simmer for about 3-5 minutes
Strain your tea into cups and enjoy!