|Sunday||12:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
Closed on statutory holidays.
1 cup Tomato paste
1 tbsp butter
1 cup diced Onions
A pinch of Red crushed pepper
1 tbsp Salt
1/4 tbsp Pepper
3-4 cloves of Garlic (I love garlic so I add a lot)
1/2 cup Milk/ heavy cream
1 tbsp Garlic powder
1/2 tbsp seasonings of choice! ( I usually do crushed basil, parsley, Italian seasoning etc.)
Other cheeses of choice
This recipe is totally customizable and you can always add more or even take some of the ingredients if necessary.
1. Place pasta in a pot with 1 1/2 tbsp of salt, let it boil.
2. While pasta is cooking, put in your diced onions and crushed garlic into a pan with a tbsp of butter, on low heat let it sweat, not over caramelize.
3. Pour out the onion and garlic and set aside. On low/ medium heat, (in the same pan) put in your tomato paste, milk, and seasonings and let it thicken a bit. This is where you can taste to see if it’s what you desire.
4. Take a cup of pasta water and put it in your sauce. Stir until your sauce starts to form.
5. Put in your done pasta and your cheese, stir and you’re done!!!