|Sunday||12:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
Closed on statutory holidays.
2x – 9"x 12" Baking sheet
3 Cups – All Purpose Flour
1 Cup – Sugar
1Tsp – Salt
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup – Cold Butter (Cubed)
1 Egg (beaten)
3 Cups – Blueberries
1/2 Cup – Sugar
3 Tbsp – Corn Starch
16oz – Cream Cheese
1 Cup – Sugar
1) Mix blueberries, sugar, and corn starch in a large bowl and set aside.
2) Mix sugar, salt, baking powder, and flour in a large bowl.
3) Using a fork or pastry knife, knife the cold butter into dry mixture.
4) Half way through knifing the mixture, add the beaten egg to dry mixture
5) Knife until butter is fine and there are a mixture of small and large pieces of butter
6) Line baking sheet in aluminium foil and spray cooking spray over it (or rub butter over foil if you have no cooking spray)
7) Spread1/3 of the dry mixture onto one baking sheet and 1/3 in the other baking sheet.
8) Press firmly and compress the mixture onto the baking sheet and put the sheets into the fridge.
9) Mix cream cheese, sugar, and 1 egg in an electric mixer until fluffy.
10) Evenly split the cream cheese mixture between the two sheets and spread the mixture evenly.
11) Split and spread the blueberry mixture between the two sheets and press lightly on the blueberries, pushing the mixture into the cream cheese.
12) Spread the remaining dough on top, squeezing some of the dough to create clumps.
13) Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 min.
14) Cool completely before cutting.